Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hey everyone,

It's been great time writing for this blog but I have decided to switch my focus. I know there're a billion of different running and recipe blogs out there, and to be honest I'm not the greatest runner or cook. Hence, I thought I'd channel my energy towards something I know more about which is science! I feel like this is my niche within the blogosphere and I think that it will provide valuable content for readers.

At the same time, I have made the decision to go plant-based. Therefore, I felt like keeping my blog as "milk & honey" wasn't appropriate anymore. At the moment I'm working on starting a new blog called plantbasedscientist.wordpress.com so check it out and spread the word. Who wouldn't want to read blog dedicated to cool medical findings, sports physiology, and nutrition in plain English ;)

~Nadiya

No comments:

Post a Comment