Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hummus Chips

I was randomly wondering about Whole Foods and taste tasting whatever I could. One of the things was hummus chips, basically chips make out of chickpeas. They were being promoted so I probably had 5 chips out of that tasting bowl. They were that good :) I kind of felt bad about it and decided to buy a pack since it was on sale for $2 anyway (originally almost $4 Yikes!). My friends were coming over that day so I though, ooh I'll treat them to hummus chips :D

Source: http://www.bouldercanyonfoods.com/uncategorized/lightly-salted-tortilla-chips-with-hummus-and-sesame-seed

My friends liked them and all, I had a couple too. Afterwards I put them on a food counter. When I came back for them the next day almost all of the chips were gone 0.0 Not sure who ate them but I'm suspecting my mom or grandma :P Haha! I don't blame :P They were delish.

What surprised me was that I was comparing the ingredients of the hummus chips with those of regular chips. Did you ever know that regular chips had MSG? Yuck! The hummus ones didn't have any of those chemical ingredients so yay! Only delish things like cumin powder, cayenne pepper and that kind of jazz. I only wish they were cheaper though :(

Just thought I should share a delicious find :D 

1 comment:

  1. Ok that sounds almost too good. Both hummus and chips are the sort of thing I never want to stop eating, put together sounds dangerous;)

    ReplyDelete