Thursday, July 5, 2012

In the city of love

Goodbye London... Bonjour Parrri!
(The french don't really the last letters of their words, so the s in Paris is silent)

The city of Art!


The city of Beautiful Bridges over the Seine!



The city of Weired Things!


Self explanatory....



The city of History 


The city of Ornate Streets

Well don't hate me when I say it, but I found Paris to be over rated. It was a nice city and all but in comparison to other European cities it couldn't compare. It was dirty (the River Seine is disgusting) and over crowded by tourists. It did have that romantic feel to it and it did have delicious food, it just wasn't my favourite city. I'd say one of the least favorite :(

Next up! The four course dinner I went to in Paris :P 

3 comments:

  1. You're right. My husband has traveled Europe a ton and found Budapest to be his favorite. My Grandfather is from Paris but I've never been. Personally I'd rather go to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am bummed you didn't love it! It was my favorite. Then again I haven't been there for a loooooong time so maybe it has changed. For the record my least favorite European city was Florence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florence was ok... it seemed more like a marketplace to me. I mean the leather was cool but expensive 0.0 What I did like was this renaissance dinner and wine tasting that I went to :P

    ReplyDelete