Now... HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Hope you've all enjoyed trick or treating with your kids or just treating yourself to some candy. I know enjoyed it as a kid!
![]() |
| All Mine! No, my mom ate half... |
I actually went on Friday and the weather was perfect for the occasion. It was nasty, cold, windy, and rainy outside. That did not stop us though!
We met some interesting people creatures while we were there... As you can tell we were scared!

We ended up going to four of the haunted houses:
1) Asylum- like a mental hospital with really creepy people walking around in white lab coats
2) Clowns at Midnight- looks like a circus from the outside, but a maniac house on the inside
3) CornStalkers- walking between these wall like things made out of hay with people jumping out of it and scaring you
4) Club Blood- looks like a typical dark alley club, but filled with crazy undead inside
T'was a fun day that was finished off with hot chocolate (well my friends had some...)
How did you guys celebrate Halloween? Also, my dad bought some more tofu for me and at the moment I have 3 lbs of it. Do you guys know any cool tofu recipes?







I was working away most of the day, then went to the dentist(woot!) and finally a party I stayed at wayyyyyy longer than I planned.
ReplyDeleteNot the biggest tofu fan usually, but I love this recipe for bbq tofu is wonderful. You may have seen it, but it is here:
http://scrumptiousgruel.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/i-pity-the-fu/
sooooo tasty!
Ah, you totally should've gotten the number from Bus Guy! That would make such a great "how we met" story! :D
ReplyDeleteEllen- Will try out bbq tofu- just need to buy some bell pepper & spring onions ^^ Ooh hope everything is ok with the dentist and at least you got to enjoy the party ^^
ReplyDeleteAlex- That would have been so funny! Kind of wish he was taller then me :( Sigh...
BBQ'd tofu is awesome! Especially if you marinade it before...yum! Your story about the bus is hilarious! My husband takes the bus or ferry to work everyday and has done similar stuff. Drooling, doing the chicken nod, sleeping past his stop and having to call ne to come pick him up 2 towns away... good times ;)
ReplyDeleteChocolate covered Katie has a lot of desserts that call for tofu that you may want to check out!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! hahahha I would be so mortified if I did that to a complete stranger - glad he was so nice(and cute) about it!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize Wonderland had halloween stuff happening!
Yup, Wonderland does this every year in October ^^ Omg! They built the new rollercoaster right, it's MASSIVE! I think it's taller then the drop zone :S Check it out during the summer if you're into that stuff ;)
ReplyDelete