Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines Day

I wish I could say that I had some crazy hot date or did something fun, but I was kind of stuck studying for my metabolism midterm :(


Nothing more than than memorizing the Kreb's cycle at 6 in the morning :) However, I did discover something new called dark buckwheat flour. It actually has a very distinct taste from the regular buckwheat flour and has a deeper "toasted" flavour to it. The recipe still needs some tweaking but will be posted once complete.

In terms of Valentine's day, I was supposed to go out for dessert with a friend but homework got in the way. However, I did get an adorable gift from one of my friends from the lab. He got a rose for everyone in the lab and I also got an adorable plush puppy. I just couldn't help but take a picture of it because it's so cute! So it was just me, homework, my new puppy, and some good coconut dark chocolate :P


Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day,
<3<3<3 Nadiya

No comments:

Post a Comment