Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Synchro Routine

:D YaY :D

:D I ran slightly over 9km yesturday :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok by the amount of smiley faces you probably understand that I'm super happy! :D Had to add in another one... What surprised me the most was that I still had energy to keep going. I guess synchronized swimming really worked its magic...

I've always had really strong legs but what I lacked was lung/cardio power. So it only makes sense that all the underwater lengths my coach made me swim taught my body to utilize oxygen more efficiently. It might seem like only 25 meters, but your lungs burn the first few times you do it! It's a great exercise if you ever swim for cross-training, and I would suggest using nose plugs while you do it.

Speaking of synchronized swimming, the league has posted a video of my team's swim on youtube. Now I've only been doing synchro for two years and am just a beginner, so don't criticize me too much :P

YaY! Synchro!
~Nadiya

No comments:

Post a Comment