The one thing that I've forgotten about running is just how hungry it makes you :S So I set out to the kitchen to make yummy portable healthy chewy oatmeal Timbits as post-running snacks. I baked these before for a friend's B-day, but I've used more honey to make them more desert like. When baking I actually like to undercook the cookies as it keeps them moist and chewy. Also, keeping them in the fridge and eating them cold makes them taste so good and refreshing! So further a do, I'd like to introduce the...
Timbits gone Oats!
·
3 mashed and microwaved bananas
·
¼ cup dried pineapples soaked
in hot water
·
4 tbsp melter peanut butter (it
was salted so I omitted salt)
·
2 cups of quick oats
·
1/3 cup milk
·
2 tsp cinnamon
·
1 tbsp honey (adjust to your
taste, but honestly the bananas make them pretty sweet already)
Directions
1.
1. Mix the microwaved bananas
with melter peanut butter and milk
2.
2. Add in the oats and
thouroughly mix
3.
3. Mix in the pineapple chunks,
the cinnamon and honey
4.
4. Make around 15 balls
5.
5. Bake for 20ish minutes at
373 F (I left them slightly undercooked)
6.
6. Enjoy J
Hey girl! You won my GU giveaway, send me (spinrunner@yahoo.com) your contact information so I can get your prize on the way!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristabel :) YaY! I'm so excited to try the GU products :)
ReplyDelete