Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the whole world I'm coming home...

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the whole world I'm coming home...

For some reason this song is always stuck in my head when I come back to my family home. This weekend the pool is booked for some event so no synchro practise boo! However, that means that I get to go home for the first time in three weeks. YaY family <3

I was greeted with love, care, and a piece of salmon with loads of veggies and grapes! Ma faves!



Apart from seeing the family, I got re-united with the baking book I got for Christmas from my boss (the orthopedic surgeon) and have been spying out some new recipes to try. Here are some picture of the book.


And here's a sneak peak of what's inside...


These recipes will keep me busy... for a while... Also, I completely forgot two of my necklaces at home which I'm happy to be reunited with :)









Feels good to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that book looks great! I have a baking book very similar to that, and I love it! I'm glad you're enjoying being home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definitely no place like home :) Haha baking books are the best, just buying them for the sake of looking at pictures is worth it :P

    ReplyDelete