Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Running Off to School

Rise and shine at 6:50 (I know it's not that early but it's a monday!). Pack suitcase and get dressed. Out the door by 7:05. Walk to bus stop (about 30 minutes), get on the 7:35 bus. Make it to 8:30 class with 5 minutes to spare. Awesome! But wait... breakfast...

This is where overnight oats are a complete and total lifesaver. I prepared them right in my tupperware and just grabbed it in the morning and had it during my 35 minute bus ride.




Not too shabby and actually turned out delicious. I actually prepared some for tomorrow :P

Jet Out the Door Oats
Ingredients (Serves: 4)
·         ½ cup oats
·         100g of yogurt
·         1 tbsp peanut butter
·         1 banana
·         ½ cup of blueberries

Directions
  1.  Mix oats with yogurt
  2.  Stir in the peanut butter and blueberries
  3.  Cut the banana into small pieces and stir into mixture
  4.  Leave in the fridge overnight in your tupperware
  5.   Consume in the morning J


The final product turns out looking like this:

Overall, it was a good but busy day. I did manage to grab one of those big pretzels that they have in NY with a friend. Lol! It was french toffee flavoured and just perfect. Not to sweet, not greasy but perfectly balanced. What have I been missing so long in my life!

Also, I have a confession... I really want to get red lipstick, I can't believe I don't own it! Any tips on buying on?

No comments:

Post a Comment